Monday, April 4, 2016

Managing Stress

Yesterday I had some uninvited stress from online folks whom I try to avoid.

However, I was determined to not let their behavior affect me physically and worked on keeping a good attitude. Got a good night's sleep and woke up feeling better than usual so I am learning how to not let Malcontents affect my own feeling of well-being.

This morning I enjoyed an edited Oula routine but more for the music I had added than the moves so I will be stripping the soundtrack to recycle.  For some reason, I really enjoyed the round PROBounce faster bounce today.    Still love the ibounce hexagon slower bounce.
Guess variety is the spice of life even when it comes to bungee tension.

ETA:
Not only did I strip the music I wanted to recycle but had a youtube video waiting to be edited since the original had some screaming and I do not do screaming, especially *whoo*ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment