Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Great Edit

This morning I bounced to a TA stream which had good music and moves but the edited Jessica Smith youtube walk for the Upper Body was really awesome.


Looking forward to her lower body walk edit maybe tomorrow


As much as I try to avoid and ignore toxic people and their minions, 
I am still stalked.

These people will never understand my true nature because it is so unlike their own.
They are drawn to People-Pleasers like flies to honey.
Hurt me once, shame on you. 
Hurt me twice, shame on me.
My only choice is not to play.
Treat others as you would like them to treat you.
Also treat yourself as you would like others to treat you.
If someone is toxic, RUN!

Do NOT let Toxic Trump become the next POTUS!

Choose Sharing over Greed.
Choose Tolerance over Intolerance.
Choose Kindness over Nastiness.
Choose Honesty over Deceit.
Choose Intelligence over Stupidity.
Choose Love over Hate.
Choose Peace over Violence.


No comments:

Post a Comment