Sunday, June 10, 2012

BAK

Walked over 37,000 paces in 3 days. Weather was amazing. Ended the trip with an excellent brunch at Harrahs' buffet using our last $25 coupon and most of DH's comp. As great as it was, it isn't worth $50 because I cannot eat that much food so will stick with The Borgata's buffet for just $20 comp which is just as satisfying without the coffee pot with steaming coffee at my fingertips on the table.

Now have the choice of alot of new workouts to try after completing a couple of trades.
Hope my stiff knees are up to the task. Last night, I put Arnica gel on them before bedtime which seemed to make getting up much easier this morning.
At least that funky ankle problem seems healed.
After getting home yesterday, I did the warmups on *Just Jhoom* which included Bollywood style hands which seemed to help my stiff right hand.

Will post what and how I did later.

ETA:
I warmed up on the bungee to two Batuka clips then did the first routine on *Just Jhoom*. So far, Just Jhoom is like a Bollywood walk and simple dance fusion so I think it is a keeper. Really like using the hands more too.
Then I did some of Evolution CardioFlex, skipping the step cardio in Workout1 and the Floor toning in Workout2. Favorite part was the warmup in Workout2 which happens to be on youtube and what caught my interest to arrange a trade for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7K8lzVkecM


Also liked the stretch at the end of workout2 which used the opposite muscle contraction to stretch. Would love to try the partner stretch at the end of Workout1 but trust neither my husband or son to follow the instructions correctly. One bad pull could cripple me.
The band segments in workout one are a bit buried being the second part of each block after step cardio. The standing toning segments in workout2 are unique but could have used a modifier. Doing a clock without mirroring left and right for the numbers is a bit confusing too. Overall, think I can use workout2 in the future, skipping just the floor block.

No comments:

Post a Comment