Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chiballs in the US

I just wanted to mention that the chiballs and dvds in NTSC are now available in the US! The dvds offer much better quality for the older routines and quite a few new routines. I had ordered Dance of the Dragon before it was available in the US and paid quite a bit more for it. However, my NTSC dvd had a purplish back so preferred the PAL since my dvd player was compatible with PAL. I will be revisiting the newer Chiball Essentials soon which I had received through the VF exchange.

http://www.mbsom.com/

ETA: the Power of Relaxation dvd has caught my eye.
May be caving on this one!
and the Anise chiball LOL
(already have orange, lemon, lavender and cinnamon)

Their official website is
www.chiball.com/
I have ordered from their official website and found the service very good

No comments:

Post a Comment