Monday, June 4, 2012

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yesterday before dinner, I did do some more of Ellen for a spark and actually sweated!

This morning, I did alittle more caulking then warmed up on the bungee to the ReFitRev routine with Survivor on the bungee then did some of a Peak Fit Challenge warmup and started doing some of Michelle's kickboxing while holding Fitstix and suddenly had a pain in my right inner ankle. Continued to hurt after applying Arnica gel so stopped workingout, too frustrated to look for a chair routine to do instead. Hopefully will do something sitting later. Also will try to upload the ReFitRev routine I did before the filemail link expires on it. I have to check the last song (Cry Holy) which froze a couple of times.

ETA: Oh well, the filemail with the freezing clip had just expired so will check the video when I upload it to the blog to see if it freezes.
Turn It Up:


Survivor:


Free It Up:


Cry Holy: Will be redoing this one on my next youtube download burning cuz not sure if the file on the previous filemail was corrupted or not and want a nonfreezing file of it. Seems to play fine on youtube. Hmm, the burned file also plays fine on my puter so maybe it was some dust on the dvdr or in the Play Station2.

No comments:

Post a Comment