Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pain Rant

I have been having increasing joint pain and am getting a bit frustrated. On our last AC trip, I started envying the people in scooters but know that will just make my joint pain worse because they hurt the most after inactivity.

Here I was, getting ready for battle with the intention of muving more than usual this morning, applying Arnica gel to the feet, ankles, knees and hips but during the process pulled a back muscle! So Arnica went on the back muscle and I popped a Tylenol and will still be attempting to muve soon. :::Fingers Crossed:::

ETA:
OK I worked out.
Warmed up on the bungee to some youtube which got me in the mood to muve then did some of Amy Bento's Hip Hop Walk on the bungee. Really like this workout cuz simple to follow and can be tweaked for more intensity. Then I did some roller and ball pressure release around my knee and back which helped my knee quite a bit so I could do the cardio on the third Surfer Girl dvd while holding a smartbell. Finished with some of Nia's Awareness of Feet which had some really neat moves in it, especially hot feet with toes inward and outward.

http://www.nianow.com/story/2012/05/nia-class-video-awareness-of-feet

Here's the video I did during my warmup:



No comments:

Post a Comment