Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chiball Essentials, Batuka and A New You Ballet

Unfortunately my right mid back muscle decided to twinge intensely again, somehow re-injuring it when sleeping!
My knee is still improving. This morning I found I could do a stiff legged healthbounce pain free on the bungee which is better than no bouncing at all.
Anywho, I worked the lower body with *A New You*'s muscle conditioning and ballet workouts. The ballet workout was very similar to Ellen's stuff but not as intense. Then I did alittle Batuka and found a great looking martial arts routine that I hope to revisit when feeling better. Will give more info about that later.
Then I finished with the first two chapters of Chiball Essentials and thoroughly enjoyed it! When I first got Chiball Essentials and Dance of the Dragon, I didn't like them as much as the vhs routines led by Monica because not nearly as intense. However, this morning Essentials TaiChi/Qigong and Radiant Yang were perfect. The first chapter started very gentle then alternated movements done slowly and faster in the second chapter. They really lubricated my joints and made me feel so much better. Also felt totally energized afterwards.
So if you can only buy just one of the new dvds, I highly recommend Chiball Essentials!

ETA:
Here's the Batuka video:




No comments:

Post a Comment