Saturday, June 23, 2012

Batuka and Pain Grade

This morning I warmed up on the bungee with some Hip Hop Walk then some Batuka videos. Finished the workout with some more Zumba toning and newest Kareenu uploads. Though I prefer the Hip Hop music in other Zumba-like videos, this Batuka all Spanish version had a surprisingly good Tai Chi video which I am sharing below.



Also am sharing another Batuka I found worth revisiting:


Also here's a Batuka similar to Body Combat:


ETA:
I decided to grade my pain problems daily here where I can track them to try to figure out what is going on.
This morning both knees hurt mildly as well as left arm before workingout.
All hurt somewhat less after workingout.
Last night all were horrible.

Just went for a walk using walking sticks and think it did make the walking easier on the knees while more intense for everything else.

Oh dear, just missed the last step walking down the stairs and now my right knee is a real mess. Cannot bend it at all. Arnica gel is relieving most of the pain when straight but forget about bending it. Well either I will now need knee surgery or the new injury will heal and hopefully, heal the previous problem along with it. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment