Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Check in and FIOS On Demand Rant

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to some newer clips by Kareenu which I can no longer find on youtube :(
Just glad I downloaded the ones I liked!!
Then I did some sculpting from the Surfer Girls second disk but my DOMS made me too uncomfortable so I did some of the third Faithful workout and called it a day.

May squeeze in a spark before watching more of *The Killing* episodes on Sundance at 6PM. Already saw the whole first season and first 4 episodes of the second season thanks to Sundance and Locate TV which notified me about them even while FIOS still had the wrong program information. Our Video On Demand for AMC seems very unreliable. They have the second season episode 9, 10 and 12. Um what about 11?? FIOS On Demand also messed up the numbers for Lifetime's *Client List* episodes and several episodes from premium channel series. Way too many errors and skipped episodes. Guess they are trying to force everyone into renting a dvr?

No comments:

Post a Comment