Saturday, March 1, 2014

BAK to MUving

I walked over 30,000 paces the past two days in AC.  The only new twinge that I have been feeling are my inner thigh DOMS from HeavyHands Aero-abs and I only did 5 minutes of it!  My feet behaved most of the trip much better than the previous trip.

I didn't sleep well last night and thought it would impact my return to MUving this morning but the MUsic I used totally clicked for me and I got an almost immediate endorphin high :)
I did my edited version of the first two miles from Leslie Sansone's 4 Mile Super Challenge.  First mile (or 15 minutes) on the bungee with Fitstix and second mile on the ball then floor then bungee.  Finished with another 6 minutes of HH Aero-Abs while lying on the bungee.

Leslie's simple moves enabled me to get into the music and tweak them a bit to make the workout more fun.  The MUsic was so stimulating that I am making an MP3 file of each mile to use with other routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment