Friday, March 28, 2014

Paul Eugene and Body Gospel

I started with my edited version of Paul Eugene's mini-trampoline workout.  I had added Gospel music near its end which got me in the mood to do more so next started revisiting Donna's Body Gospel which I had ignored for way too long!

I decided to remove some videos from the blog after having an unexpected copyright strike on DailyMotion yesterday.  After losing my first youtube account which had over 1000 videos uploaded, I decided to share edited video files only privately.  I wish I could openly share some of these wonderful files but trying to figure out the conundrum created by archaic copyright laws has become too stressful.  I am happy to publicly share tips about editing workouts for those who would like to create their own routines for personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment