Saturday, March 15, 2014

Nia Wins Tough Battle

I really lurved all I did this morning but the last routine may have been last but not the least.

First I did my edited version of the Beginner's routine from the CardioBounce House Workout which started with some Michael Jackson MUsic which got me right into the MUving Groove.  I did the first 20 minutes on the bungee and the rest on the stability ball.

Then I did my edited version of the Apple routine uploaded on jessicasmithtv.  Again I loved the MUsic and Jessica had a few new unique moves in it.

Last but not Least,  I did one of the youtube Nia routines with Winalee Zeeb:


It was so refreshing to do a Nia song with a lesser known instructor.
For more info about Winalee or the Nia routines on youtube by lesser known instructors:
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2012/10/lesser-known-nia-instructors-online-and.html


No comments:

Post a Comment