Wednesday, March 19, 2014

African Dance, more Drumming and Qigong

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to some of the wonderful African Dance class I had embedded a few days ago but decided I needed to edit it for my own use for the next visit.   Then I did Shemane's drumsticks routines which are now private on youtube and finished with some Healthy Qigong.

Yesterday I took a rest day because fasting for blood tests.

I also played around with my new Tracfone the LG840 and think I am actually ready to switch my service from my old reliable Nokia 1100.  Will do the switch after my next AC trip in case it doesn't go smoothly.  I am way less fearful of losing minutes or service now that their Executive Resolutions have helped me with my last two botched regular CS and facebook transfers but do not want to risk being without service in AC.  I only use the phone when in AC so having WiFi access will be a nice bonus because I do not schlep my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment