Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Medora and Coleen

This morning I did the first half of Medora's Torsion class on the bungee then ball.
Info for Medora Classes

Also did half of Coleen Nolan's Leg Warmer Workout from Let's Get Physical.
Torsion's first song was so good that it got me moving even though I probably didn't get enough sleep last night.  Really loved her Blow routine (3rd song).

I also enjoyed Coleen's Leg Warmer routine.  The moves started to feel a bit repetitious but the  MUsic was great.  Tomorrow I plan to try the second half of each.

ETA:
DailyMotion has had some technical problems with videos uploaded from September 2013 to April 2014.  They are trying to resolve the problem but it is taking longer than expected.  I have stopped uploading new content to DailyMotion, preferring other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment