Wednesday, February 17, 2016

This and That

ETA:
Beware of the Grokker free trial
I have been billed for 2 more months after an email confirmation of my cancellation.
ETA:
GROKKER is giving me a refund but are claiming I had subscribed again although I did not.  There was no way for me to know my account was still active plus no way to cancel again when I checked my account after I saw my credit card bill so there was a glitch on their end.
Bottomline, check you credit card/paypal accounts.


This morning I did a nice edit of the Grokker Sarah Kusch - Crunchless Cardio Core.  My edit started with standing abs which worked well with the hexagon's handlebar then had some bouncing cardio and then some pseudo-kettlebell moves I liked while sitting on a stability ball holding a purple Zumba stick.
(Grokker offers a free trial)
https://grokker.com/fitness/video/crunchless-cardio-core/5228ef6e2ebf30251e004cce

Next I did more of the edited McCutcheon Dance Body till I ran out of steam.

Here is an edit I am anxious to try down the road:
I had combined two separate youtube clips by Sharon Graham before adding music.  This is a nice low impact routine and a nice alternative to walking routines

Also another youtube clip recently discovered which seems to offer decent audio:


No comments:

Post a Comment