Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Youtube Favorite!

This morning I started with a couple of Yin freebies but really wasn't feeling it.  Some songs I already use and she switches from move to move faster than I prefer.  Then I did an edited routine by a foreign youtube user Fausto Murillo and WOW, what a difference.  His moves were easier to follow and worked on the bungee and ball and plenty of standing abs which worked with a purple Zumba stick.  His cardio is so easy to follow and uses the upper body alot so can be done with light weights as well.

His channel is
https://www.youtube.com/user/turbofausto/featured

This it the original routine I did this morning:


Here's a sample of the MUsic I used:

I also edited out moves I didn't want like floor abs.  Ironically the first song was in a Yin freebie!

ETA:  I just checked out another very popular workout series and just do not get why it is popular. There's alot of Whooing (definitely needs audio replacement) and going down on the ground and back up again for cardio (definitely needs editing).




No comments:

Post a Comment