Friday, June 13, 2014

Adding MUsic to Foreign Routines

I have found several workout routines in foreign languages which work really well when replacing the audio with MUsic.  One of my favorites is Dakisissa on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Dakidissa/videos

This morning I did two of her routines after replacing the audio but here are the originals:





She is very creative, tweaking many moves uniquely and repeats most moves just enough to have time to tweak them and get into MUving.  Sometimes her moves look sloppy but in actuality many of these sloppy moves are my favorites.  Absolutely love her standing ab stuff and crazy punching form!  I had many aches this morning but still enjoyed her stuff on the bungee and ball.

Here is a sample of the first video with my MUsic:

Her originals usually have decent music too.

No comments:

Post a Comment