Friday, June 6, 2014

PT 24/7 and Pound

This morning I did another edited Billy Blanks PT 24/7 but this time wearing my ShadowBoxer belt on the bungee then switched to sitting on the ball.  Then I did an edited Pound routine which was on Dr. Oz and wound up back on the stability ball with drumsticks.  I really like drumming on the ball instead of the floor. I could not download the Dr. Oz show so just recorded it on my LG840 while playing the clip on my laptop.
http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/hottest-health-secrets-men-hollywood-taye-diggs?video_id=2839207714001

I also tried to record some of the bungee bouncing on the LF Optimus but think the basement ceiling is too low so when I try to catch the whole image, the ceiling lights become too bright.  May try to capture some action on the 370 in the den next.

No comments:

Post a Comment