Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Revisiting Walks

This morning I revisited Debra Mazda's Shapely Girl Walking Fit and Fabulous.  I don't think I ever gave this one a real try having burnt out on her previous walk and step routines.  What I liked about this one was the variety of moves which were easy to follow with a do-able number of reps.
Of course, I need the audio replaced LOL

I did about 20 minutes on the bungee and 20 on the ball.  Even snuck in alittle on top of the Zip Trainer domes.  Just the usual chronic twinges today.

ETA:  Since my burned dvdr collection is getting larger than I will ever do, I decided to just stick with burning backups of my edited routines and routines I want to use on the basement bungee.  All others I will stream from WellVideo with the option of playing different music on my laptop.  For example, my spark this afternoon was a one mile Leslie with music someone had added to a Tracy Anderson Omni routine and it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment