Sunday, January 18, 2015

Shrink and Zip

The good news is that the Plantar Fasciitis flare has already abated.

This morning I did a few edited Shrink Sessions, favorite of which was Hit the Jackpot.  I liked some of the lunges and leg lifts in another Shrink Session file on the opened Zip Trainer.  I felt the movement deeper in my thighs than when using just the floor.

Then I did the Firm Rev Amps Rep which had some keeper moves that didn't even need the Zip Trainer and worked well with a purple Zumba stick so will edit and add MUsic.
I am expecting a Sunday delivery today from Amazon thanks to their Amazon Prime free trial:
Leslie Sansone Walk Off Fat Fast
Hey, it was free after applying some Verizon reward credits!

ETA:
I checked the tracking and it claimed a delivery attempt was made about an hour ago and to check the slip left for instructions about contacting the carrier.  Well we have been home all day and there was no attempted delivery so of course also no slip so I had Amazon process a refund.  Guess the carrier just wanted to get home and not deliver stuff in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment