Thursday, January 29, 2015

Yikes

This article was written in 2004.
Why aren't the doctors putting 2 and 2 together since then????
Why did it take me so long to wake up and realize the damage I was doing to my healthy body and mind.  Sadly my neuropathy is probably irreversible.   Last night I had bad spasms during the night.  Thankfully a holistic over the counter product helped,

http://www.westonaprice.org/modern-diseases/dangers-of-statin-drugs-what-you-havent-been-told-about-popular-cholesterol-lowering-medicines/

The article doesn't even address some adverse side effects now associated with statin use like my endless hot flashes because sex hormone production is also blocked.   There is also a higher risk of diabetes and metabolic disease in general, cataracts, and the list is growing.

quote from article:
 Heel pain from plantar fascitis is another common complaint among those taking statin drugs. 
(read somewhere else that my chronic bilateral golfer's elbow was probably related to statin use as well)




No comments:

Post a Comment