Tuesday, February 4, 2014

JS and JS

This morning I didn't feel like workingout so I put in a Jessica Smith dvdr with some of my edited jessicasmithtv routines which did the trick.  I do not even remember ever doing Bootcamp Boogie and really enjoyed it on the bungee.  Then I did her Band Fusion which I will embed again because it is so darn good!


JS Fusion Band free MU by POMBarb
After the first advertisement, click on DailyMotion in the right lower corner to avoid more ads.

I used music on the Bootcamp Boogie which I can only shared privately so will reload it to my dropbox for my dropbox friends.

Please consider donating money to Jessica Smith for all of her free online videos, especially if you enjoy using my edited versions and do not give her the advertising credit on youtube
you can make a contribution to her jessicasmithtv channel here:
http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/donate/

No comments:

Post a Comment