Monday, February 3, 2014

More Syperball and Some profnelsonarcencio

I started with an Asian routine to which I had added MUsic.  MUsic was great but the simple repetitive moves needed alot of tweaking.  In other words, I mostly freestyled LOL  Some of the freestyling including wearing a belt attached to bands anchored around a heavy weight machine so I could jog leaning forward with resistance on the bungee.  I also used my sliding pads for different cardio.
Then I did the rest of the Syperball routine.
Finished with more stability ball bouncing to videos uploaded here:
profnelsonarcencio - YouTube
There are some very good moves using mostly the upper body and decent music.
I edited the videos a bit and added music used in online Nia videos.
Just replace a desk chair with a stability ball and bounce away.

No comments:

Post a Comment