Tuesday, November 18, 2014

RunHundred

Today I did a bunch of online videos, some of which I had edited to remove moves I didn't want and add MUsic I did want.  I am going to get pickier about what I actually upload to WellVideo.ru because I already have way more available to me online and on my laptop than I will ever revisit.  That being said, I will continue to share some OOP content like the 2 Caribbean Workout Dance Stretch routines which I uploaded today and some more Body Gospel.

The routines I did this morning included the German Dynamic Pilates, Holly's Sweat from Exercise TV, a couple of Zumbas and 2 combined IFit Speed and Power routines.

I am expecting several packages today, one with the Vitamin B12 pills which I hope will remove more of my feet tingling and ear buzzing.  Also the new router from Verizon.

and I want to give another  Shout Out to RunHundred
Many of my favorite workout songs were suggested by RunHundred:
http://www.runhundred.com/
https://www.facebook.com/runhundred

I had ordered the benefit package which included a CD and a variety of teas.
By mistake, I got 3 orders instead of one!
Its owner Chris told me to keep the extra orders so I am enjoying tasting a bunch of new teas on these very cold Autumn days.

Here are the Caribbean Dance Stretches:


Caribbean WO Dance Stretch Beach Pilates by POMBarb


Caribbean WO Dance Stretch Fit TV by POMBarb

(The Body Gospel routines are available to residents of WellVideo.ru)

ETA:
Our new router is up and running and I can now download twice as fast as before!  I am getting the same speed as when hard wired and much faster than we were getting when paying for a faster speed than our router could handle.

I urge all FIOS customers to get the new in-home agent app
https://care.verizon.net/iha/IHAPC.aspx

It enables alot of fixes and a live chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment