Saturday, March 16, 2013

Humming

I hear a weird mechanical kind of humming noise off and on all day and night but last night, it really got to me so I had to take a night time Tylenol to sleep, even though I had a quarterly doctor's appointment today for a fasting blood cholesterol panel. In spite of being really stressed out about this noise and sleep deprived because of it, my blood pressure was lower than it has been which was a nice surprise. Thank you Jessica!!
Tonight I plan to have a cd playing all night to drown it out.  I am suspecting I may be supersensitive to the FIOS router's wireless signal. Tomorrow morning when nobody is online, I'll unplug it and see.

Anywho before the appointment, I did 3 Jessica Smith Living Room routines to which I had added MUsic



No comments:

Post a Comment