Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Jessica!!!


Jessica just uploaded a new workout:

Ballet Body Sculpt



ETA:
I am pinching myself to see if I am awake or dreaming after doing half of the above in my den as a spark.  The audio and visual quality of this youtube video on my Vizio HDTV with Internet Apps was beyond amazing.  No more adding MUsic to the newer Jessica Smiths!  Heck I will be doing most of them in the den right from youtube without a burned dvdr.  Much better quality than a dvd and old tv.
Workout Heaven.
Looks like the rest of my workout collection will be growing dustbunny communities indefinitely as they have been the past few months.  No point in blogging my daily workouts anymore because I will not be downloading and storing video files like I have been. Nothing more to upload to youtube either when uploading is enabled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment