Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jessica, German Hip Hop and Sarina

This morning I started with 10 minutes on the bungee then switched to the floor with Fitstix for the next 10 minutes because feeling too light-headed for the bungee.  I moved with Jessica's Indoor Jogging to which I had added MUsic.

Next I did the first part of a Hip Hop routine that was in German on youtube to which I had added MUsic.  This is the original routine:

I really like the pace and variety of the moves in this routine!!

Finished with the rest of the second chapter of The Barefoot Dancer Mother #8 then did the warmup from Mother #9
Had a great workout on a great day ....
Our baby's 28th birthday :)

ETA:
New Nia online class is now available:
Nia Class Video - Awareness of Shoulder Girdle | Nia | A sensory-based movement practice that leads to health, wellness and fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment