Saturday, March 30, 2013

Jessica and Nia

This morning I did Jessica Smith's Belly, Bun and Thigh Walk to which I had added music but paced myself, starting out on the bungee then off the bungee with Fitstix then some stability ball then back on the bungee and finished on the stability ball. I am finding the stability ball really helps me to open my tight hips.
Here's Jessica's original:



Then I started to visit Nia's Awareness of the Shoulder Girdle which felt really different and I really enjoyed it.  The routine can be found at Nia Class Video - Awareness of Shoulder Girdle | Nia | A sensory-based movement practice that leads to health, wellness and fitness


Should have done something to the Beatle's song *When I'm 64* because I turned 64 today LOL
Just had a wonderful surprise, my sister who live in Florida just called to wish me a Happy Birthday!  She had lots of good news about her family and sounded great after having experimental treatments for Alzheimer's as well as glaucoma surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment