Monday, March 11, 2013

New Freemake Video Converter 4.0


There is a new version 4.0 of Freemake Video Converter that I will be downloading and trying soon from www.freemake.com
Hopefully, they have worked out some of the previous bugs.
Supposedly, the newer features are already in this version like the newer menu options.

After reading this, I have mixed feelings about the new version:
Freemake Video Converter 4.0 adds free, ad-supported Gold Pack

Maybe I'll get it for the temp files fix then remove the other stuff like this article suggests.

ETA:
Well I downloaded it but cannot install it because I refuse to accept the search engine and defaults so will wait till my older version fails me.


Note to my friends on FaceBook:
Please *like* my post about Freemake on FaceBook so I can possibly win a free key to their Gold features.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment