Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jessica and Doonya

This morning I started with both versions of Jessica's Interval Walk to which I had added MUsic.  The first one with Bollywood MUsic I mostly did on the bungee.  The Second one with new music which hopefully wasn't blocked in Germany was done with mostly Fitstix, on and off the bungee.

Then I did some of the other Doonya DVD (Abs, Glutes & Cardio) which didn't quite click for me like the Cardio Dance did yesterday.  Most of the Cardio moves were rushed lower body moves with alot of balancing.  Felt alittle like BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) but not as much fun. The Abs included planks and mat work which I totally skipped.  Still have the lower body chapter to try but am expecting not to like it LOL
Finished with some Classical Stretch.

ETA:
Here is Jessica's original video



No comments:

Post a Comment