Friday, May 17, 2013

Freemake Products

I use Freemake Video Converter for just about everything:
downloading videos
ripping videos from dvd
converting
trimming
removing audio
burning
etc.

However, every now and then, Freemake Video Converter may have trouble downloading from some sites like Daily Motion so then I try Freemake Video Downloader.  I also have used Realplayer, Youtube Downloader and Firefox's Download Helper.

Both Freemake products are free at
www.freemake.com
BUT be careful to uncheck boxes for other software like toolbars, search engines, homepage defaults, etc.

ETA:
To download from the Nia blog,  I have found using MSIE as my browser enables the newer videos.

ETA: Another option my be to use savevid.com for downloading.  They also offer a browser called Torch which may make downloading and viewing of all videos simpler, including Torrents.

Not sure but I believe Freemake Video Downloader may work with MACs even though Freemake Video Converter does not?

If trying to download from Daily Motion, try right clicking the mouse to open another window for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment