Thursday, May 16, 2013

Nasty People Online and in Cars

I have seen plenty of nasty people online and believe the anonymity of the internet is similar that of being inside a car in enabling aggressive if not bullying behavior.
I, myself, try not to post personal comments on forums, even though a few posters have a need to attack me.
A gal on VF recently started a thread about nasty drivers who yell out nasty remarks to her even when she is walking with her husband. Why?  Why do these people not respect other people?  They are just sucking in good air while trying to suffocate others around them.  I really hope Karma is a bitch.

Anywho, I started to appreciate my own neighborhood much more so will be taking several short walks a day.  That's turning lemons into lemonade.


No comments:

Post a Comment