Friday, May 24, 2013

Verizon Free Weekend

Today starts a Verizon free preview weekend of most of their premium channels including Gaiam TV.  Go to channel 900 then the free marathon folder.  Good time to catch up on TV series and movies.

This morning I did Gregg Cooke's URX workout without the band and almost immediately rejected it because it started with planks????  However, at the 5 minute mark, he started doing cardio on the rebounder. I liked his moves enough to repeat the combinations he did.  Then I did the rest of Nia's Awareness of the Upper Arm Bone, some BBL High and Tight, and finished with Jill Miller's Knee Prehab and Rehab because I twisted my right knee yesterday, running around like a crazy person shutting windows during a down pour.

When I woke up, I doubted I could workout this morning but tried the *Stop Pain Cold* roll-on which was a drugstore freebie and it worked!!  Arnica gel couldn't numb the pain but this menthol product did.  Hoping the pain doesn't return.  The stuff is supposed to speed healing besides numbing the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment