Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mallett Cardio Melt and Jessica

This morning I did the first 3 circuits of workout1 (intervals) and the first two circuits of workout2 (light weight circuits) from Tracey Malletts Fuse Dance Cardio Melt.  The warmup didn't click for me but it got much better immediately when the first circuit started. The first 2 circuits were bungee friendly and even stability ball friendly. The third had more ballet so was done standing off the bungee but the plies worked with the stability ball.
I liked the weighted moves too and held my Fitstix even through the unweighted moves.  It was like an Ellen but the number of reps were more reasonable and offered more variety in the moves.  The opening punching sequence reminded me of Piloxing.



Overall, I liked the moves alot but couldn't lurve the dvd because the music didn't really click for me so after I do all of the circuits with the cuing, I may replace the soundtrack or add music.

Next I did the first half of Jessica's chair workout to which I had added Irish MUsic and used a band instead of a towel and a stability ball instead of a chair.

 My abs are speaking to me now and I sweated profusely during and after all of the routines this morning.  While loosened up, I washed our living room windows LOL

The embedded video for Cardio Melt is from a highly recommended vendor who sells the dvd so I am not violating any copyrights but actually offering free advertising.
Jessica had permitted me to add MUsic to her chair routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment