Friday, May 10, 2013

TBTV, Jessica, and Bellicon

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to my MUsic added version of the second half of TaeBo TV's Basic #4 which was shown as a pay-per-view many years ago.  Then I did the rest of Jessica's Ballet Burn to which I had added MUsic to the cuing and enjoyed it.  Yesterday I had added different MUsic to all three parts after removing the cuing so still have that style to visit for comparison.  The Broadway music in parts 2 and 3 were suggestions by my son who loves Broadway musicals.

Then I did the winner of the day, a Bellicon routine done by a German instructor on youtube to which I added MUsic:
original routine


I really like the moves and timing of this instructor.
Cuing is not much help if in another language so replacing the whole soundtrack with MUsic transformed the routine for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment