Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gay and Nia

This morning I did some of Gay Gasper's UR Xtreme workout.  The music was Xtremely bland.  Some of the combos were a bit interesting so I may add MUsic to them. Actually, I liked it more while sitting on the stability ball.  Do not understand why they do so many moves off the rebounder in this series.  My legs are short and if I lunge on and off without smacking the frame, I would definitely injure my knees.

Up to now, I had only tried the Gregg Cooke dvd using bands which I had received in a trade quite awhile ago and never revisited though I liked some of it.  Upon previews of this series, I thought the instructors really knew nothing about rebounding so skipped trying them.  Since I found them online for free, I may try them but very carefully.  Maybe preview the first set sitting on the ball and doing the repeat sets on the bungee if it looks safe.
Here's my previous URX Rant LOL
Keep MUving *Just Right*: URX Rant

Next I did some of the new Nia Awareness of the Upper Arm Bone.
Found the first 27 minutes rather boring as far as music and moves but it did pick up at the 27 minute mark so will try the rest another day.

Both of these workouts reminded me that MUsic is what makes me MUve.

No comments:

Post a Comment