Thursday, October 16, 2014

A New Day

Even though I had alot of pain last night and upon waking, I had tons of energy and a clear head so enjoyed working out unlike yesterday.  I think working out relieves the aches and pains better than anything else.
This morning I did my edited version of Debbie Siebers Cardio Core Express on the bungee then ball with Fitstix.  Then I did some more of Forza1 and finished with a somatic hip opener that actually aggravated my hip!  I find very often that theurapeutic exercise does more harm than good, much like preventative meds like statins.  Since professionals do not feel what everybody can feel, everybody must learn to listen to their own body.

My husband and I have a new plan for future preventative medicine.  We are both skipping our next 3 month visit and scheduling our annual exams on our doctor's off day to be seen by his younger partner.  I will just have preventative annuals there unless I develop a medical problem that needs treatment. My husband will go just every 6 months instead of every 3 months since he is tolerating his scripts with good results (good results according to traditional western medicine which may mean absolutely nothing).

ETA:
My backup plan.....
if it doesn't work out with the younger partner,
I have located a young woman doctor who had covered for our regular doctor before he took on the new partner.   I believe she was much more personable because she spent alot of time discussing Plantar Fasciitis when I had a visit during my flare and found our son's lab tests fine even though the regular doctor had insisted on statins for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment