Friday, October 31, 2014

Sparks!

I love short and sweet routines.  This morning I did a bunch of them, one after another for my regular workout routine.  I use easy to tweak routines so I can alternate and/or combine my tools: bungee, ball, band, Stax cans, and of course, MUsic which is my most important tool.

Most of these routines can be done right in front of a pc or laptop screen: standing or sitting on a ball or chair.  I plan to upload my favorite edited sparks to a special playlist on Well.vide.ru where I am Bouncin Barb.
http://wellvideo.ru/?l=450


ETA: The RALA finally delivered so I took one and felt almost immediately energized.  So energized I took a brisk walk with son to try to burn off some of the excess energy.  The good news is that I was having a vertigo bout just before taking it which disappeared.  Sure hope the lingering ear buzzing and peripheral neuropathy also disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment