Monday, October 20, 2014

BOUNCING!

I felt better this morning than I have in a long time.  I notice most of my aches and pains follow days without bouncing so I believe bouncing and getting rid of toxins will be my focus.  Who knows how crippled I may have become on a statin if I hadn't discovered bouncing!?!

This morning I did my edited version of Davina's Body Buff and loved the music I had used and many of the moves.


My laptop had some weird sounds this morning.  I cleaned the vents from the outside best as I could with a hand vac, air pump and pipe cleaners.  It seems somewhat better but still hear an occasional new sound.  It is probably just the fan but may be the hard drive?  Our den dinosaur desktop has been making weird sounds on and off for years so hopefully, it is nothing serious.

ETA: The noise seems to be the fan and is softer than earlier today.  Also my laptop seems to be running cooler!

No comments:

Post a Comment